Listino Prezzi

Green Room

PREZZI Giornalieri Settimanali
Bassa Stagione Media Stagione Alta Stagione Bassa Stagione Media Stagione Alta Stagione
65.00
65.00
70.00
420.00
420.00
450.00

Red Room

PREZZI Giornalieri Settimanali
Bassa Stagione Media Stagione Alta Stagione Bassa Stagione Media Stagione Alta Stagione
65.00
65.00
70.00
420.00
420.00
450.00

Purple Room

PREZZI Giornalieri Settimanali
Bassa Stagione Media Stagione Alta Stagione Bassa Stagione Media Stagione Alta Stagione
65.00
65.00
70.00
420.00
420.00
450.00

Yellow Room

PREZZI Giornalieri Settimanali
Bassa Stagione Media Stagione Alta Stagione Bassa Stagione Media Stagione Alta Stagione
65.00
65.00
70.00
420.00
420.00
450.00

Blue Room

PREZZI Giornalieri Settimanali
Bassa Stagione Media Stagione Alta Stagione Bassa Stagione Media Stagione Alta Stagione
120.00
120.00
130.00
790.00
790.00
850.00

 

  • Low Season: April to  July,  September .
  • High Season:  August, several annual festivals.
 
 
The prices are to be ment per room for 2 or 4 people.
 
The use of single rooms provides a discount on the daily price of 15 €.
EXTRA BED: € 20 per low or mid season, € 25 for high season
 
Children up to 2 years old will stay for free, children from 2 years old up to 10 years old are entitled to a discount of 10%.
 
For stays of at least 15 days is a discount of 10%.
 
 
As booking confirmation,and as deposit,  will be required the 30% of the total cost of stay . The remaining 70% will be paid cash upon arrival.
 
In case of cancellation within 2 weeks from the date of arrival, the security deposit will be retained.
 
In case of cancellation within 2 days of the arrival date will have to be paid for the entire stay
 
 
 
 
 
 
From the second week of September, the rent is scheduled for a minimum of two nights
 
  For the week of August, the rent is scheduled for a minimum of two nights
 
*** Tenuta Villa Rosato has arrangements with several restaurants, all of which you can take advantage of special prices.